भुक्तान समय बन्द
Helping you take time off from work when you need to.
The Carewell SEIU 503 Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit helps you take time off from work when you need to.
Being able to take time off is important not just to your health, but also for the health of your consumer. Carewell SEIU 503 offers up to 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) benefits per year to eligible care providers.
जान्नु पर्ने महत्त्वपूर्ण कुरा
- You will forfeit your PTO benefit if you do not fill out your Form W-9. If you do not request a benefit in the year you earn it, it will be automatically paid to you the following year (if you have a W-9 on file with the Benefits Administrative Office). For example, if you worked 80 hours in November 2019, you would be credited with 20 hours of PTO in February 2020. If you do not request a payment for those 20 hours and you have a W-9 on file with the Benefits Administrative Office, you would automatically get a payment for the 20 PTO hours in February 2021.
- It is not your responsibility to find your replacement when you take paid leave from your consumer.
- Paid time off is taxable income. If you receive $600 or more of your paid time off benefit in one year you will receive a Form 1099 from the Benefits Administrative Office. The benefit is still taxable income even if you do not receive a Form 1099.
तपाईंको योग्यता जाँच गर्नुहोस्
तपाईंको योग्यता तुरून्त फेला पार्न, योग्यता प्रश्नावलीमा केहि प्रश्नहरूको उत्तर दिनुहोस्।
Read the requirements below to learn more about eligibility for Carewell SEIU 503 Paid Time Off benefits.
To be eligible for Carewell SEIU 503 paid time off benefits you must:
Work 80 or more hours of bargaining unit work in one of the qualifying months:
- To earn 20 hours of PTO benefits on February 1, you must work 80 or more hours in either October, November or December of the preceding year.
- To earn 20 hours of PTO on July 1, you must work 80 or more hours in March, April or May of the same year.
In response to COVID-19, the Board of Trustees has temporarily extended eligibility for PTO benefits for July 2020. To earn 20 hours of PTO on July 1, 2020, you must have worked 80 or more hours in either January, February, March, April, or May of 2020.
जब हामी "काम गर्ने घण्टा" को बारेमा कुरा गर्छौं तपाईंले Carewell सुविधाहरूको लागि योग्य हुनु आवश्यक छ, यसको मतलब DHS र / वा पीपीएल द्वारा भुक्तान गरिएको तपाईंको उपभोक्ताको तर्फबाट।
If you have questions about your eligibility for Paid Time Off, contact the Benefits Administrative Office at 844-507-7554, option 3, option 2 or by email at ohcwtPTO@vimly.com.
If you have worked the required number of hours to earn PTO benefits, you will receive a packet from the Benefits Administrative Office with the amount of paid time off benefits you have available.
यो लाभ प्रयोग गर्नुहोस्
Request PTO benefits payment
You must complete a Benefit Request Form to receive a PTO benefit payment.
You will receive your payment by a check in the mail unless you choose to receive your payment via direct deposit.
To receive the payment via direct deposit you can complete the Direct Deposit Form. You will need a voided check and a bank account. If you do not complete the Direct Deposit Form you will receive your payment by a check in the mail.
प्रत्यक्ष निक्षेप फारम (डिजिटल)
PTO Benefit Request Forms are processed on the following schedule:
- Forms submitted by the 5th of the month will be processed for payment on the 15th of the month.
- Forms submitted between the 6th and the 20th of the month will be processed for payment on the last Friday of the month.
- Forms submitted after the 20th of the month will be processed for payment on the 15th of the following month.
Please allow 5-10 business days for the payment to arrive.
Designate a beneficiary
It is recommended that you complete the Designation of Beneficiary Form.
The Paid Time Off benefit does not roll over from year to year. If you are eligible for the benefit but do not submit a Benefit Request Form, or you do not request the full amount available to you in a single year, you will receive a payment in February of the following year. Note that you must have a Form W-9 on file with the Benefits Administrative Office to receive any payment.
यो लाभ राख्नुहोस्
Paid Time Off benefits are redetermined every February and July. To be eligible for each period, you must work 80 or more hours of bargaining unit work in one of the qualifying months. You only need to submit a Form W-9 once unless there are changes to your information, like your name or address.
प्रशासनिक कार्यालयलाई फाइदा
१-84444-50०7-75554, विकल्प,, विकल्प २
लाभ प्रशासनिक कार्यालयलाई सम्पर्क गर्नका कारणहरू:
- Request your PTO balance (how many hours you have left)
- You believe the PTO check you received is for the wrong amount
- You did not receive a packet about your PTO eligibility but believe you should have
For all other questions about the Paid Time Off benefit, call 1-844-503-7348, 8 am to 6 pm, Monday-Friday
बारम्बार सोधिने प्रश्नहरू
Read common questions about the Carewell PTO benefit. See the FAQs page for more information.
How is my Paid Time Off benefit calculated?
Your Paid Time Off benefits are determined based on your wages earned in the first month you became eligible. For many care providers this is $15 per hour, beginning January 2020.
How do I find out my PTO benefit balance?
You will receive a letter from the Benefits Administrative Office each February and July with your benefit amount. If you request a portion of your benefit and do not know what your remaining balance is you can call the Benefits Administrative Office at 1-844-507-7554, option 3, option 2.
Why should I complete the Designation of Beneficiary Form?
The Designation of Beneficiary Form allows you to select someone to receive any accrued PTO benefit remaining upon your death prior to receiving such benefit. If no beneficiary designation is made, or if your designated beneficiary does not survive you or if they cannot be located, the accrued balance will be paid to the executor of your estate.
How do I find a backup care provider for my consumer during my time off?
It is not your responsibility to find your own replacement when you take paid leave. The consumer has the primary responsibility for selecting and hiring their providers. Paid leave must be prior authorized by the consumer, relief must be available if necessary and the appropriate agency must be notified in order to authorize the substitute worker’s hours. Sometimes the consumer will require assistance from the case manager/personal agent/service coordinator in finding a suitable replacement provider.
Do I need to report what days or hours I am taking off from my consumer to the Benefits Administrative Office?
No, you do not need to report your time off to the Benefits Administrative Office.